Family, Cosmetic, Restorative & Implant Dentist Robert A. Levine, DDS
Fairfax Dentist. World Class Smiles!
Covid-19 Message: 05/05/2020
We hope this message finds you and your families safe and healthy. Following is an update on our dental office status. Per Virginia Governor Northam’s lifting of restrictions on elective (non-emergency) dental and medical procedures effective May 1, 2020, we have been open for routine dental care beginning May 4. We are restarting the practice slowly in order for us and our patients to better adapt with new protocols and procedures. Following are some of the infection control enhancements we have recently implemented:
· Front desk check in includes a temperature check as well as a verbal and written screening questionnaire. The staff will also be screened every day. We will provide a disposable pen if needed. You will notice the front desk has sneeze guards (acrylic barriers). The office front door will remain open.
· Air purifiers throughout the office.
· A disinfectant rinse before an exam or treatment is initiated. Currently we are using a 1% Hydrogen Peroxide rinse. We are evaluating alternatives.
· Our personal protective equipment (PPE) will be more, i.e. instead of wearing either a mask or shield, we will be wearing both. Kyle, at the front desk, will be wearing a mask.
· There will be more spacing between appointments in order to have less people in the reception room. Magazines and reading material have been removed from the reception room. You may stay in your car until we are ready to see you. We will place chairs in the hallway outside the office as needed.
· We will continue to do the things we have always done, such as; strict surface cleaning and disinfection, thoroughly cleaning and steam autoclave (sterilizer) all reusable dental instruments, and third-party spore tests of the autoclave. Many of the items we use are disposable. The treatment water is filtered (Crosstex DentaPure). And much more.
· We have other safety items and equipment on order, such as extra oral vacuum systems to help reduce the aerosol created by our work.
Our goal is to create a safe environment for our patients, our staff, our families, and the community at large. The infection control protocols and products are evolving. We are constantly evaluating available information from many sources including, but not limited to, the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the American Dental Association, In the meantime, please rest assured that we are doing everything we can to ensure everyone’s good health.
We thank you for your patience and understanding during these challenging times.
And lastly, take care of yourselves and be safe.
Robert A. “Bob” Levine, DDS, Donna, Kyle, Diananna and Michelle
When you visit our office, your smile is our top priority. Dr. Levine & our entire team are dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve.
Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs. This website is a resource we hope you’ll find both useful and interesting.
Our Fairfax, VA office offers you quality dentistry with a personal touch. Here are just a few of the many treatments/procedures that we offer:
Preventative, Restorative, & Cosmetic Treatments
Contact us today!
We genuinely hope this site is helpful to you in learning more about our practice, dental conditions and treatments, dental recommendations, and more.
Please browse through our website and be sure to give us a call if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment.
All the Best,
Robert A. Levine, DDS & Team
Robert A. Levine, DDS
Family, Cosmetic, Restorative & Implant Dentistry
3918 Prosperity Ave., Suite 203
Fairfax, VA 22031-3333
(703) 280 -1300